Sad Guys






This is a series I did a while ago but am only now adding to this blog. There are 7 Sad Guys in total and a few of them are shown here. They are all based off two original design and follow the same pattern. My personal favorite is the one entitled Mental Patient and the picture on this blog is of the larger version that I painted on my door.The only real similarities in the series is the form of the subject and the fact that they are all crying. Other then that I tried to keep the Sad Guys as different as possible. They are entitled (from top left to right) Frankenstein, The Beauty, Mental Patient, and Eye Candy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

This is a blog dedicated to publishing information about Short Fuse Comics and related enterprises. Please subscribe to our updates to stay current with all your Short Fuse Comics news!

Followers