Friends of Foes




This post doesn't really have to do with my art or at least not in the form that most people would expect. Friends of Foes is the band I've been in for the past few months. we are a punk screamo band and have done a few local shows including one at the Palladium. I do vocals for the band along with Matt. We also have Joe on drums, and Gabe and Jonathan on guitar. I have done a few art projects to promote the band which are the images in this post. The skeleton and the paper shredder are our two shirt designs and the image with the three animals is the banner we use at shows We are pretty much always looking for more shows to play in so if anyone has a gig please let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

This is a blog dedicated to publishing information about Short Fuse Comics and related enterprises. Please subscribe to our updates to stay current with all your Short Fuse Comics news!

Followers